Thursday 6 September 2007

Tu me parleras d'avant,de ton Espagne,de ton enfance

Today has been a wonderful day (apart from the fact that I discovered I have to spend 45 whole pounds on Russian textbooks.NOT happy about that...),but not only has the weather been rather fabulous,I saw some Norwegian men (you don't see many of them around here),and,most excitingly,I finally got Jonatan Cerrada's second album.I've listened to it about 6 times already,I'm liking it more than Siempre 23,although I didn't think I would.I'm particularly loving Amore,not least because there's some Italian lines in it (and it seems Italian in a French accent is very sexy indeed).I also like Pas Le Temps (I think that one is about as rock as Monsieur C is going to get.I hope so anyway),and Un Dimanche d'Automne is a lovely song,possibly my favourite one so far.
I've also acquired about 70 new Romanian pop songs,but I shall write about them another time,as I need to go and wash my hair now.I'm meeting some Russians tomorrow.I'll try hard not to scare them by banging on about Dima Bilan...

No comments: