Friday 18 July 2008

Reci, se boš kdaj vrnila?


I'm in such an Anžej Dežan mood today.I accidentally came across the translation for Plan B (long story) and I think that's what set it off.So what's he been up to lately apart from advertising Dormeo mattresses?I bet you've been asking yourself day and night since May 2006.Well,unfortunately Slovenian showbiz news is pretty hard to come by,but from what I can gather,he performed last week at Pivo Cvejte which I am assured is "the most visited and entertaining event in Slovenia",which is pretty cool.He's also involved in a TV show called NLP (isn't that Slovenian for UFO?),but possibly most exciting of all is his participation in the reality TV show Zvezde Pojejo.In this programme he did what I've been wanting him to do for a while,a cover of Molitva.How fabulous!Just a shame about Ana Dolinar really.Anžej really does have one of the best voices in Europe,but I don't think I could say the same about her :) They also did You Can Leave Your Hat On Draw your own conclusions :) I'm not sure how well they did in the competition,but I'm guessing not too well,seeing as these were the only 2 videos I could find...

Anyway,here he is doing what we love him doing best- thrashing around in his cape like a camp pirate :)


Oh,and it's nice to see Vroče makes Anžej as happy as it does me and Keira.Of course I have no idea what he's saying in this video but I know I want a friend just like him!

1 comment:

Keira said...

Aww, I've missed Anzej. Molitva works really well as a duet actually. Would love to see him do it properly with someone else (Alenka Gotar or maybe Marija herself?) Saying that though, the girl was brave, thats a fairly tricky song to do.