Thursday 14 January 2010

I know you'll make it somehow

I mentioned Brandur Enni briefly yesterday in my little thing about the Danish MGP.I've got a bit of a Faroese thing going on at the minute- my plan was to go there this summer but now that isn't happening,but I do intend on applying to Tórshavn University to do their Summer Institute thing next year.Anyway,that's not the point at all.Basically,Brandur had a new song out last year which I missed,and I think there may be an album too...But the first single is called Sometimes Truth Needs a Lie,and I really like it.Though it is essentially a modern pop song,there are still elements (the strings,mostly) which are so typically Nordic.It's lovely and warming :) And I like the video too,I find desolate buildings interesting somehow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandur's new CD, Sometimes Truth Needs a Lie, is being released in the Scandinavian countries on Wednesday, 27 January 2010. You can hear other songs from the CD, as they have been posted at YouTube in the past couple of weeks. . . .

Peace. Charles