Sunday 4 October 2009

Important announcement!

Surrey's finest European radio show (Sounds of Europe) is back tomorrow night at 9pm.We haven't been on air for nearly 18 months so it may not be up to its usual amazing standard ;) But I've just finished my half of the playlist and can't wait to hear it all on the studio sound system.It's a pretty varied show this time around- we've got our normal cheesy pop,indescribable German stuff,something a bit rockier than we'd normally go for,and of course,a bit of Teitur.Oh,and our Sergey Lazarev idents that we will never get bored of playing :)

Listen live at or listen back any time in the next 7 days.

2 comments:

T-_-T said...

I wonder where that stuff comes from, hrhr

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Meant to say thanks for the mention on last week's show, that was a lovely surprise. And thanks for playing "And I Lie" which is still a top tune which I never tire of hearing.

I've enjoyed the first couple of shows so far and can't wait to hear the rest - there really is something for everyone on the show. Well done!