Friday 4 September 2009

Observations

I'm off to Scotland with Keira for a few days as of Monday.We're staying in a super posh apartment (well,the one in the pictures is anyway) in Edinburgh complete with big telly and DVD player.Seeing as the weather up there isn't exactly tropical at the minute,I feel this could come in rather useful.So I unearthed my Chelsi and General Europop DVDs to take with me.I haven't seen any of the videos on them for over a year now,so thought I'd have a quick look.Seems I still find them as brilliant as ever,and I noticed that...


- Getting the FZ contestants to sing Kruto Ty Popal Na TV and all the variants at the beginning of every show just seems a bit...weird

- Chelsi should be bigger than Take That

- 2.58 onwards: why?



- Dima's ESC performance of Believe is truly awful.Not because of him but because of...everything.I thought maybe I was overreacting last year,but no,it's seriously bad

- No song written at any point in world history,and no song that is yet to be written will ever be as good as this

1 comment:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Hope you have a great time up here, I'll be thinking about you both whilst I'm stuck at work trying to clear my desk before finishing on Friday for a long overdue 2 week break (week in Turkey, followed by a week at home)

Anyway I've checked the BBC weather forecast and the forecast is for sunny intervals so hoping it won't be all bad. Unfortunately Edinburgh isn't at its best at the moment as Princes Street (main street) is being dug up for a tramway so it's a bit of an eyesore.

Try and go on one of the sightseeing bus tours, I went on one a few years ago and enjoyed it.

Anyway I hope you both have a brilliant time and you enjoy some of our famous Scottish hospitality!! Check out the pubs in the old town and also in Rose Street off Princes Street. There's also a few good restaurants in Edinburgh too so you won't be stuck for somewhere decent to eat.

And if all else fails, you've always got the DVD player and Chelsi to fall back on ....!

Have a brilliant brilliant time!!