Monday 22 September 2008

WYM Official Top 10: Week 1!

It's new,it's (not very) exciting...it's the WYM Official Top 10! (Read- excuse to blog every week even when there's no news) So...

10: Daughtry- Over You (Thankfully I'm leaving my temporary rock stage now)
9: BWO- Lay Your Love On Me
8: Teitur- I Run the Carousel (sooooo want to see him in Hamburg next month!)
7: BiS- Tvoi ili Nichei
6: Dima Koldun- Ya Pridumal (don't think I've mentioned that one before,watch it here)
5: The Rasmus- Living In a World Without You (Look,look,look! - they were on RTL on Saturday night,along with someone else I'll mention in a minute and- erm- Paul Potts :/)
4: Teitur- The Singer (I simply must write another big Teitur post sometime soon)
3: Dima Koldun- Kazhdiy Den Na Zemlye
2: Baracuda- I Will Love Again

And what can possibly be number 1...?

Everyone's favourite futuristic Russian duo from Fabrika Zvezd 7 of course!

1: BiS- Katya

I only posted the proper video a few days ago,so here's a nice "live" version from Sochi.The boys are doing their best to get their groove on,but I must say they look pretty lost without the robots.Oh,and I love the attempt at making the final chorus a bit special,where Dima does a cartwheel and Vlad just kind of bounces :)

3 comments:

Keira said...

Haha, that was a bit of a spontanious cartwheel. Bet he was worrying about it the whole song. Then again, its better than a certain banner...
With Dima's hair like that, he really reminds me of a girl I went to primary school with.

Btw, loving this song too now.

Raquelita said...

Yeah,maybe that's why this performance is so minimalistic- they don't trust props since the banner/pyrotechnic failure :)

I really like Dima's hair actually,although I wish mine stayed as tidy as that and I didn't look like some mad professor by the time I get to work.

It's a great song- I'm intrigued about what their album is like.If they have one that is.

Myfizzypop said...

yay i love "fake" charts because they are often so much more interesting than the real charts :) Great track at number 9 :P LOVE IT!